ROI awards grants to spark bold and innovative ideas in radiation oncology. Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are strategically developed to inspire research that is practical and has the potential to transform cancer management and the care delivered to patients on a daily basis.
Accepting Letters of Intent for 2024 Grants
Apply now for ROI's current funding opportunity, "Advancing Care for All: Innovations to Drive Access to Radiotherapy." Through this request, ROI will support research that leads to increased access to radiotherapy and advances care for all patients with cancer. The new awards will foster collaborations that raise awareness, accelerate innovation, and drive access to radiotherapy and support investigators who are exploring innovative or disruptive ways to reduce barriers to optimal care.
All applicants must submit a letter of intent by November 13, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to be eligible for grants that will be awarded in Spring 2024.
Read the complete "Advancing Care for All: Innovations to Drive Access to Radiotherapy" RFP for more information about the purpose of the grants, award amount, eligibility, and how to apply. All letters of intent and proposals to ROI must be submitted through ProposalCentral before the deadline.
ROI only accepts applications for funding in response to issued RFPs.
Learn about ROI's 2023 research grant award winners, which resulted from the New Era of Radiotherapy RFP.
Topics for ROI's previous RFPs include:
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence for Radiation Oncology
- Biomarkers for Radiation Oncology
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Radiation Oncology
- Personalized Radiation Therapy
- Leveraging Big Data to Optimize Quality Assurance and Patient Care Improvement Initiatives
- Safety and Quality: IMRT Treatment Delivery Accuracy
- Best Practices for Toxicity Management in Radiation Oncology
- Examination of the Comparative Value of Radiation Therapy
- Innovative Projects in Radiation Oncology
If you have questions about ROI's research funding opportunities, please contact us.
Follow ROI on Twitter (X) , Facebook or LinkedIn to stay up to date on research announcements.
ROI's current and future research awards are supported by the generosity of our donors. Make your gift to ROI now.