The ROI invests in research to heighten the critical role of radiation oncology in the treatment of cancer. Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are strategically developed to inspire research that is practical and has the potential to transform cancer management and the therapies that are offered to patients on a daily basis.
The ROI received the highest number of letters of intent (LOIs) ever for our current Biomarkers for Radiation Oncology RFP. Proposals will be accepted by invitation only based on the LOIs submitted by the November 16, 2020 deadline, and the research awards will be announced in Spring 2021.
The ROI only accepts applications for funding in response to issued RFPs.
Topics for the ROI's previous RFPs include:
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Radiation Oncology
- Personalized Radiation Therapy
- Leveraging Big Data to Optimize Quality Assurance and Patient Care Improvement Initiatives
- Safety and Quality: IMRT Treatment Delivery Accuracy
- Best Practices for Toxicity Management in Radiation Oncology
- Examination of the Comparative Value of Radiation Therapy
- Innovative Projects in Radiation Oncology
All Letters of Intent and proposals to the ROI must be submitted through ProposalCentral. After logging in to ProposalCentral, go to the "Grant Opportunities" tab and select "Radiation Oncology Institute" in the "Filter List by GrantMaker" drop-down menu. If you have questions about the ROI's research funding opportunities, please contact us.
You can help support ROI's current research and future awards by donating to the ROI today.