ARRO del Regato Webinars
The ROI Juan A. del Regato Fund supports webinars for residents through a partnership with the Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology (ARRO) and the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO). The live webinars are free of charge for residents and offer a unique opportunity to connect with faculty leaders in the field of radiation oncology.
A pioneer in radiation oncology and a founder of ASTRO, Juan A. del Regato had many clinical, technical, scholarly and organizational achievements, but his greatest and longest lasting contribution was his dedication to training young physicians in the field. The ROI Juan A. del Regato Fund carries on the spirit of its founder, seeking to improve communication and education in radiation oncology worldwide, as well as to encourage historical works on the field. This series of webinars honors the wishes of the del Regato family by continuing Dr. del Regato’s tradition of preparing the next generation of radiation oncologists for the future.
More information about upcoming and past ARRO del Regato Webinars is available on the ARRO website.
2019 ARRO del Regato Webinars
2018 ARRO del Regato Webinars
- August - Genitourinary Cancer Topics with Jason Efstathiou, MD, Dphil
- June - Meet Me in Treatment Planning - Genitourinary Cancers with Seungtaek Choi, MD
- June - eContouring for Gynecologic Cancers with Lorraine Portelance, MD, FASTRO
- May - Meet Me in Treatment Planning - Head and Neck Cancers with Beth Beadle, MD, PhD
- April - Meet Me in Treatment Planning - Breast Cancers with Benjamin Smith, MD
- March - Meet Me in Treatment Planning - Gynecological Cancers with Emma Fields, MD
- March - Central Nervous System Cancers with Dan Trifiletti, MD
- February - eContouring for Pediatric Cancers with Karen Marcus, MD
- February - Meet Me in Treatment Planning - Thoracic Cancers with Andreas Rimner, MD
2017 ARRO del Regato Webinars
Learn more about the Juan A. del Regato Fund and the history and biography of this pioneer in radiation oncology.